Massage as a Weight Loss Tool
The following are the benefits of massage that will make the weight loss journey more effective:
- It will enhance the ability to engage in physical activities: when a person gets a massage, it will lead to better circulation of blood and oxygen, reduce muscle tensions and soreness which will make the person more active. This will make the weight loss journey easier as you will not have to struggle with exercising.
- Reduce the risk of getting an injury: Massage will aid in the excretion of fluids that enhances tissue repair. It will also help in stretching the connective tissues and this will prevent injuries during a physical activity. A person who has no injury will not have any limitations when exercising and will be able to achieve more.
- Enhanced metabolic rate: Massage will lead to a better flow of blood, oxygen, and nutrients in the body. It will also make room for the breakdown of calories which will be of great significance in the weight loss journey.
- Suppression of the fat hormone in the abdomen: Cortisol is a hormone that is responsible for increased appetite and will also lead to a higher deposit of fat in the tummy region.
When the level of cortisol is reduced, there will be a reduction of appetite, reduced accumulation of fat in the tummy and this will make the weight-loss journey more effective.
- The fat capsules will be busted by massage: There are some forms of massage that will literally burst every fat capsule that is in the muscle being massaged. When this happens, the fat deposits will be released into the bloodstream and later excreted out of the body.
Tummy massage will enhance the digestive system which will reduce the number of foods that will be converted into fats. This will ensure that as the massage works on the previous fat deposits, no new fat deposits will be able to form in any part of the body.
- A massage will encourage an individual to lead a healthy lifestyle: Massage is a form of positive inspiration that will make an individual want to look better as he lies on a massage table. Any little gain will be a form of inspiration to push harder until the desired look is achieved.
It is important to remember that massage therapy will not lead to weight loss if you do not combine it with healthy eating and exercises. Massage will complement these two as they are the main determinant of how you look.
As you live a healthy lifestyle, a massage session will be a driving force to stay positive every day as you want to hear your massage therapist complementing you of the gains you have been able to achieve in your weight loss journey.
You should ensure that you get a massage therapist who knows the best massage techniques that will aid in the loss of weight and healthier look. If you allow a person who is not qualified, to carry out the massage, you will be wasting your money and resourcing as no gains will be achieved.
Brought to you by: